AN IMPORTANT UPDATE ON COVID-19
As a family-owned company, we believe in doing what is right, especially when it comes to serving Drees communities, families, employees and our trade partners. We take seriously the provision of ensuring a safe and comfortable home and workplace. We have been following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations regarding COVID-19 closely and have taken action.
We've enhanced our routines to safely accommodate visitors. Meanwhile, our team members are monitoring their health and practicing safe protocols. If an employee or a household member is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, the Drees team member will stay home under recommended guidelines. We kindly ask that if you or your household members are feeling ill, please schedule an appointment for a future date.
Model Homes and Design Centers
- Most model homes are open for walk-ins. Due to unprecedented demand, others are by appointment only. We strongly encourage appointments and we can also provide virtual visits as well.
- Guests should wear masks if not fully vacinated when visiting our models, design centers and offices. If state or local guidelines / ordianances regarding face masks are more stringent than the CDC guidelines, we expect guests to follow as such.
- We've increased professional cleanings of our model homes, design centers and offices.
- We're disinfecting frequently-used common areas throughout the day.
- We have a safe greeting policy. No handshakes please. In this circumstance, a wave, nod, bow or smile is more appropriate.
- While touring the model homes or at a selection appointment, we ask that you avoid unnecessary touching of surfaces, dÃ©cor and finishes.
- We are conducting warranty visits with safety protocols in place.
- Only employees and trade partners are allowed on job sites. Please refrain from visiting.
- All safe practices and social distancing rules apply to the job site as well.
Thank you for your understanding at this time!
President and CEO